If you reside in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, please see Part V (Supplemental Notice to EU Data Subjects), below, which contains information about your rights and how to contact us.
Part I – Types of Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information you Provide to SingleFile
Communications and interactions with SingleFile: We collect, analyze, and use the information you provide when you communicate or interact with us (including via email) with our customer support professionals and information you submit for processing pursuant to a service you’ve subscribed to.
Form submissions: We collect information that you submit when you submit a form to request a demonstration of our services or to contact SingleFile for any other purpose (such as through a “Contact Us” form.
Account registration and access: If you register for an account to access our services, we ask you to provide information such as your name, telephone number, email address, company name, and company address to complete the account signup process. Account holders are also required to choose a unique password for accessing their account and access-controlled services. After establishing an account, you will be required to submit your email address and password in order to access your account and use access-controlled services.
Information SingleFile Collects Automatically
Information from web browsers, devices, and servers: In addition to information that you provide to us, we also automatically collect information provided by your web browser, mobile device and/or server when accessing our Site. This information is collected in the form of server log files. The information includes the name of the webpage and/or file on the Site accessed by you, the date and time of access, the amount of data transferred, the type of web browser or device type used by you to access the Site, deviceID, your operating system, the referring URL (of the previous page linking to our Site), and your internet protocol address.
Part II - How We Process and Use Your Information
In addition to the uses described in Part I, above, we may use information that we gather:
● To provide any services you have purchased from us, including the processing of information you have directed us to process.
● To provide information or content that you’ve subscribed to receive.
● To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring your data.
● To understand how our services are used, to monitor and prevent problems with our Site and/or services, and to improve our Site and/or services.
● To provide customer support.
● To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of SingleFile, SingleFile’s customers, third parties, and the public.
● To update, modify, and analyze our records, and to identify prospective customers.
● To identify and analyze trends, track user activity on the Site, and understand what Site visitors are looking for.
● To create, monitor, and improve marketing campaigns.
● To inform you of new services, upcoming events, offers, and other information that we believe will be of interest to you.
● To ask you to participate in a poll or survey, or to request feedback about our services.
● For any other purpose that we describe to you when you provide information to us and for which you provide your consent.
Part III - Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
SingleFile does not sell your information to third parties or provide it to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We may disclose your information to third parties as described below:
Third-party service providers: We may need to share your information, including personal information and aggregated or de-identified information, with third-party service providers that we utilize, such as web analytics providers, payment processors, and marketing and advertising partners. These service providers are authorized to use any personal information only as necessary to provide their services to us. We use Google Analytics (provided by Google, Inc.) to gather information about how users interact with the Site. Google Analytics utilizes cookies. For more information about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt-out of the collection of information by Google Analytics on our Site, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-party integrations: Some of our services may support integrations with third-party products and services.If you elect to enable any third-party integrations, you may be allowing the third party to access your service information and personal information about you. You should carefully review the privacy policies of third-parties whose products or services you elect to integrate with.
As required by law: SingleFile may be required to share your information if we have a legal obligation to do so or reasonably believe that an applicable law requires such disclosure. This may include governmental agencies conducting an investigation, or third-parties who have requested information pursuant to a subpoena or similar legal information request.
Security, fraud and rights protection: We may share your information with third parties that help us to detect, protect against and respond to fraud and security vulnerabilities, or where we reasonably believe it necessary to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of our business, customers, visitors to our Site, and third parties.
Ownership changes: If ownership of all or substantially all our business changes, or we undergo a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation), the assets of our business, including your information, will be shared with the acquiring or new business entity.
Part IV - Retention and Protection of Your Information
Part V - Supplemental Notice to EU Data Subjects
Lawful Grounds for Processing Personal Data of Data Subjects: We rely upon the following legal grounds to process Personal Data under the GDPR: (a) your consent; and (b) the legitimate interest of SingleFile or a third-party. Where we rely on your consent as the legal grounds, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis and those legitimate interests are not specified above, we will explain to you what those legitimate interests are at the time that we collect your information.
Data Transfer Notice: We transfer your personal data to the UnitedStates for processing in the United States. We make the transfer to the UnitedStates in the absence of an adequacy decision because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or with your explicit consent.
Individual Rights and Data Subject Requests: If you are an EU resident and we process your Personal Data, you may exercise certain rights, described below, under the GDPR. In order to exercise any of the rights described below, please contact us at GDPR@singlefile.io and provide specific and detailed information about your request necessary for us to respond to and carry out your request.
● You may object to processing: you may object to certain types of processing, including processing of your information for direct marketing purposes.
● You may obtain access to yourPersonal Data: you may obtain access to your Personal Data that we process.
● You may request rectification: if you believe any Personal Data we process is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that we correct it.
● You may request deletion of your Personal Data: you may request that we remove or delete your Personal Data if there is no legitimate reason for us to continue processing it. We may retain certain Personal Data to keep a record of our compliance with your request.
● You may restrict our processing of your Personal Data: you may request that we cease further processing of your Personal Data. If you make such a request, we may continue to store your Personal Data but will not make further use of it.
● You may withdraw consent: if we are relying on consent as the lawful ground to process yourPersonal Data, you may withdraw your consent for such processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon your consent before it is withdrawn.
We will endeavor to address your request within thirty (30) days from receipt, but in some instances it may take longer. We will inform you within 30 days from receipt of your request if an extension is necessary and the reason for the delay.
In addition to the above rights, you may submit a complaint about our processing of your Personal Data to your national data protection regulator.
Retention of Personal Data: Pursuant to the GDPR, we will permanently erase your Personal Data at such time there is no lawful basis or legal obligation for us to store or process the Personal Data.
If you have questions regarding this PrivacyPolicy, please contact us at: email@example.com